Welcome to F1 Forum!

F1 Forum is a dedicated place where you can discuss and debate about Formula 1 and other motorsports, as well as get the very latest news and updates. It is completely free to join and participate in our forums. You are invited to register and join in with all the discussions happening here. You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to more features and greater privileges. Click here to register at F1 Forum today.

McLloyd46's Content

There have been 6 items by McLloyd46 (Search limited from 06-July 21)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#808 Countdown to new season

Posted by McLloyd46 on 10 February 2012 - 05:45 PM in Feedback & Suggestions

Just had a thought ... what about a countdown timer/clock to the new season?
It would have to be to the 1000th of a second though lol

#780 F1 2012 Calender iCal?

Posted by McLloyd46 on 08 February 2012 - 10:23 PM in Formula 1 Discussions

Excellent, thanks Mark.

#777 Hello from Suffolk

Posted by McLloyd46 on 08 February 2012 - 10:18 PM in Welcome & Introductions

That's great, I added a link on my forum (Computer Discussion) so hopefully you'll get some members from there to.

#776 F1 2012 Calender iCal?

Posted by McLloyd46 on 08 February 2012 - 09:42 PM in Formula 1 Discussions

Hi guys,
last season the beeb had an iCal download of the season dates and session times etc has anyone seen one for 2012?
I hope someone has done one, nothing on the BBC site or the Official F1 site, all I could do was print the list :S
I you see one please post a link here, thanks
Regards

Lloyd

#775 Best Motogp Racing Team

Posted by McLloyd46 on 08 February 2012 - 09:31 PM in Other Motorsport Discussions

Tricky one for me, as I have been a Rossi fan since he was in 125's, and the same with Lorenzo, but I prefer the Yamaha bike and wished Rossi had stayed :)
That last lap at Barcalona a couple of years ago Rossi vs Lorenzo - Yamaha vs Yamaha! Simply amazing!

#773 Hello from Suffolk

Posted by McLloyd46 on 08 February 2012 - 09:07 PM in Welcome & Introductions

Hi guys,
nice forum :)
small intro .. my name is Lloyd, I'm 33 and I've been massive McLaren fan for as long as I can remember. I prefer a Lewis win though :)
I look forward to chatting with you all over the coming seasons